Riveret bamboo teacup with saucer, made with Moso Bamboo. Compared with glass, it has a softer appearance and texture. Using the uniquely developed 6-layer LOHAS Coat coating to penetrate into the material, it can be used for daily use like ceramic and glass tableware. In addition to being effectively waterproof, no need to worry about the color of red wine.
✅ made with Moso bamboo, softer appearance and texture than glass
✅ Carefully polished and polished by skilled workers, the touch is soft and warm
✅ The uniquely developed 6-layer LOHAS Coat coating penetrates into the interior of the material and can be used for daily use like ceramic and glass tableware
✅ In addition to being effectively waterproof, there is no need to worry about the color of red wine
✅ Dishwasher safe (recommended within 70°C)
🎁 The product comes in a gift box, perfect for gifting
⚠️ Do not use dishwasher detergents that contain bleach or abrasives
* LOHAS Coat is a proprietary coating technology that has been shown to inhibit E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus through the synergistic effect of paint containing natural green tea ingredients and phytoncide inherent in natural wood.
- Teacup: open diameter 100mm x 80mm high
- Plate: diameter 130mm x height 10mm
- Weight: 490g (including packaging)
- Capacity: 170ml
- Material: Mengzong bamboo, polyurethane coating (using Japanese paint that meets food hygiene standards)
- Origin: Japan