Nousaku's round bead incense holder, with a simple shape, vividly shows the original beauty of metal. This limited set includes incense bowl, incense holder, incense tube and 20 sticks of incense sticks. forest breath The incense sticks are selected from "Shoeido", a long-established incense shop in Kyoto. There are 2 types of seat covers made of pure tin and brass. Each incense stick set is carefully crafted using traditional casting techniques in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture. The fragrant fragrance will settle your tiredness of the day.
✅ Limited set, including: Incense dish, incense seat, incense tube
✅ Comes with 20 sticks Forest scent incense, selected from Kyoto "Song Rong Tang, a long-established shop"
✅ There are 2 styles of pure tin and brass
✅ Good recommendation for personal use and gifts
✅ Japan Traditional casting process, all made in Japan
* All items are hand cast, and each item will have slightly different appearance. In addition, air holes and flow marks generated during casting are not included in the scope of defects.
- Incense dish: height 7mm, diameter 79mm
- Incense seat: height 16mm, diameter 16mm
- Incense tube: height 90mm, diameter 18mm
- Packing box: height 25mm, width 144mm, depth 135mm
- Weight: 270g
- Material: tin, brass
- Others: Contains 20 forest scent incense sticks, which can be lit for 15 minutes
- Origin: Japan