Nousaku gold leaf champagne glass, the inside of which is covered with gold leaf, which makes the champagne more dazzling. When Kanazawa's famous traditional gold leaf craftsmanship is combined with champagne glasses, the bright gold leaf and champagne bubbles reflect each other. The flared shape of this champagne flute enhances the aroma of the wine, making it a perfect match for pleasantly aromatic, floral and fruity Ginjo sake such as Kaoru. The ultra-thin cup rim and slender body are suitable for tasting ginjo with delicate flavor. Refreshing smoked wine is a golden combination with fruity sweet and sour dishes and ingredients, so it is suitable as a toast and aperitif, and it is also recommended to drink with appetizers and desserts. At the same time, the bright gold foil can add color to your family party and celebration party.
✅ Horn shape can enhance the aroma of wine
✅ The heat conduction effect of the tinware is good, which can make the champagne colder
✅ The tin beer glass has antibacterial effect and is very safe to use
✅ Made of 100% pure tin
✅ Good recommendation for personal use and gift
* Products that can be made are packed in thick cartons, suitable for gift giving
* All items are hand cast, and each item will have slightly different appearance. In addition, air holes and flow marks generated during casting are not included in the scope of defects.
- S: height 160mm, diameter 60mm
- L: height 190mm, diameter 60mm
- S: 330g
- L: 390g
- S: 150ml
- L: 190ml
- Material: 100% tin, gold leaf
- Origin: Japan